The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, 3D, 1st Person
Language: EN / RU / Multi13
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2014
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista 32-bit
Video Card: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8600 series, AMD Radeon HD 3600 series, Intel HD 4000 series)
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core 3.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Video Card: DirectX 11 class GPU with 1GB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 480 GTX, AMD Radeon HD 5870)
Free Disk Space: 8 GB